Thu, Jan 26|
Podium Club at Attesa
McLaren Scottsdale VIP Customer Track Day
Join us for a day on track at the Podium Club at Attesa in Casa Grande
When and Where?
Jan 26, 8:00 AM – Jan 27, 3:00 PM
Podium Club at Attesa, 6870 S Bianco Rd, Casa Grande, AZ 85193, USA
What's the Format?
Join us for a day on track at the Podium Club at Attesa in Casa Grande.
Get to know your car's perfomace capabilities (and yours too!) in the safe environment of a race circuit guided with expert instruction from Track Rekord.
Whether you are a novice or an expert you will get a lot out of the day at the newest race facility in the valley.
- Learn about the fundamentals of car control and track safety
- Track guide, explaining lines, braking points and safety features
- Lead-follow exercises following an instructor in a lead car, increasing speed as appropriate, while learning the driving line on the track
- Open-lapping with or without an instructor at your side
- Hot-lapping with one of the instuctors from Track Rekord at the wheel of your car
If you alredy have track experience you can proceed directly to open-lapping if you want, working with an instuctor to improve lap times, using video and data analysis to see where you can improve.
Please bring your own helmet of you have one. Only a limited number of helmets will be available for loan.
Lunch will be served at the track and refreshments will be available all day.
Things to remember for your visit to the track
- Make sure your brakes and tires are in good order
- Check your fluid condition and levels (oil, coolant, brake fluid)
- Fill up with gas on the way
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes
- Once at the track, clear out all loose items from the cabin of your car (phone, soda can etc.), you don't want anything getting stuck under the brake pedal!
- Listen to the instructors
- Ask questions
- Take breaks - driving on track can be tiring mentally and physically
- Don't be a hero!
Drivers' meetingMain Building